Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Epic

You've really made something so small so freaking epic!

I must say i love the voice, the animation and how you have put everything together... It's insane I'm watching it again and it still gets full marks every time! A must watch!

Also gave the game a shot, and that's pretty darn epic as well if i must say so myself!

Good work as always!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Brilliant

Brings back so many memories, of being lil on pkmn blue. Very funny and well done. I love it! :)

Madness Duel Madness Duel

nearly as good as tv

i mean if i saw this on tv i would love it, i think with a lil more into it, it could easily be there, it was amazing and i really enjoyed watching it!

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

wow

I loved Lilium the first time and i really cannot wait for the series to be continued! Your work is amazing, you care for detail and honestly it is amazing, i really would like to see more of it!

Push The Pig Push The Pig

EPIC

its silly really and its that silly humour that i like, i mean you can push the pig a good few times and not get bored. Finding it enjoyable and meaningful every time. EPIC work!

Roboface3001 responds:

Cheers, happy you enjoyed it.
Thanks for the review

Hard Boiled Hard Boiled

Very nice mod

I know im generous with my 10's but with the quality of things that come out its worth it! I think this is a really good twist on humpty dumpty and should definitly appear on the front page! Really really good work! Keep it up!

Dead Episode 1: Dead Dead Episode 1: Dead

cool

i want to know what happens next now! :P

Sexy Questions Sexy Questions

Bad singing (no offence)

but except the singing that was funking hilarious! make more flash make them just as funny! Great Job!

MisterHarlequin responds:

Hey, it's not my singing. It's Andrew from songstowearpantsto.com. Anyway... thanks!

Resident Shittits 5 Resident Shittits 5

Amusing

That was incredibly amusing i like it :P

RhysMus responds:

I like your score :D

I Can't Decide I Can't Decide

very very good!

very funny enjoyed it allot