CellCraft CellCraft

Its good but...

I liked it but it seems a bit long and i am bored of it now nothing much is changing and it gets a bit dull after a while

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Only a 10!

If i could i would rate higher! This is hilarious and such a great game i loved your lil song mash up and i think you could pull something off with that. Amazing game, loved it, telling everyone about it! Keep up the amazing work!

Trap Master Trap Master

Yum

Omnomnomnom :) great game!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

WOW

This was better than the first and i didnt think that could get any better. You have really made a game that exceeds every expectation and laughs in their face. The graphics, music, gameplay, interface. I loved it all, truly a remarkable game! Pleasure to play.

Well Done

base defender (game) base defender (game)

its...alright

bullets would be nice if they were bigger, and perhaps add some new enemies in or new guns like a shot gun or something :)

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

I love it but...

This game is amazing and ive just worked my butt off to get all the medals, but i can't it won't let me get:
complete hero 4
" 6
Get 30 cards
Complete cave trial 5

I have and if anyone doubts me i can show them screen shots and everything. But it is really annoying that the medals for me just stopped working halfway through...

However brilliant game, addictive fun and sometimes tricky (caves). Very nicely put together and do look forward to another so please do make another!

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

Epic

It was real fun to play and i kept going back to try out all the weapons! If you had a lil medal system which other games had aswell that would realy top it off! Because you have some real great achievements in it and if you did a few as medals like the pirate one or something that would be cool!

Rocket Rodeo Rocket Rodeo

nothing happens

the rockets just swirl around me and go through me

Cloud Invaders Cloud Invaders

retro

its a nice twist on space invaders and i liked it

Snarfs responds:

Indiana Jones Game v0.6 Indiana Jones Game v0.6

doesnt load

can't play it won't load

JPB responds:

that was fixed, sorry bout that